Thursday, August 23, 2007

Banana: Ok let's play a little game. I visited Charlie in the hospital yesterday. I had to park in the far lot and had a pretty long walk to get to the hospital. As I was walking I was eating a banana. I love bananas. I had eaten half of it and as I as peeling the bottom half the banana fell out of the peel and onto the ground. The ground is paved but is old and sort of gravely. Upon closer inspection the banana had pieces of gravel embedded in it as well as dirt on the outside. So I ask you the question, what did I do?

Did I:
a. Just keep walking and count my losses
b. Picked up the banana, inspect it and throw it into the bushes with the peel
c. Picked up the banana, inspect it and brush it off, pick out the gravel and eat it
d. Swear at the banana for being so darn independent

Comment with your answer. I'll post the answer tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Can I pick two? I'm going with b.

Anonymous said...

I will say C
Phil

Nick said...

Kristy you can pick two but they can't contradict.

AllWeatherAgent said...

You picked out the gravel and ate it and then thought of the swear words you would use had the banana been a person........