Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Money: This sunday we're starting a three week series titled Doubters Anonymous. This week is "I doubt I'll ever be financially free." I've done my research and compiled a sort of list about Americans and debt. I've also done my work as to what the bible says about money and the role it plays in a disciples life. I'm excited about the message as well as for the series.

I hope people find freedom in Christ as we walk through these three messages.

I doubt I'll ever be financially free.
I doubt my relationship will ever be what I want it to be.
I doubt my faith in Christ.

Ultimately these are matters of the heart, that's what's amazing about the scriptures it seems to continue to come back to one thing. What is the condition of your heart and how much of it belongs to Christ?

No comments: