Monday, September 10, 2007

Grand Opening: Yesterday we had our grand opening. It was a celebration of the start of The Bridge and it marked our 6th month anniversary. We had a great turnout and I think we're sufficiently excited about what God has planned for us next.

It was a real treat for me that 5 of my high school friends made their way out. There's nothing more fulfill than that. It is definately one of the highlights of my ministry life so far. Probably because in high school I was so far from where God needed me to be and these people saw that. They saw me leading myself and others into stuff we should be messing with; like drugs and alcohol. But yesterday they got to see a man I'm proud to be. One that is used by God. I'm proud of that, not proud of myself but proud to be an instrument of God. Most of all they got to hear about the story of God and how he wants to intersect our lives with his and he wants to captivate us for him.

No comments: