Thursday, September 06, 2007

What if?: So I was thinking today this thought. What if there are a certain number of "good days" alloted in the world every day. So we go around wishing everyone a good day but to tell you the truth I only want them to have a good day as long as I can have my good day first. So for today when anyone wished me a good day I said "thank you". I didn't want to say "thanks and you too" because of my previous thought of giving away my good day. So I just said "thank you" and they would give me a stare like I was a jerk!

What do you think?

Or my alternate theory says that in order to have a good day you should wish others a good day, but that sounds mysteriously like Karma which is against my religion...literally.


LDP '07: This Sunday we're starting Life Development Plan which is a 5 week series focused on the idea "Everyone ends up somewhere but few people end up somewhere on purpose". I'm excited about the series and the impact it will have on others.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: