Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympics



Wow- so it's been a while. I'm noticing a trend...

Well in case you don't know I love the olympics. I love all the sports that we don't really have here like badminton, or the ones we don't get to see on tv much like kayaking and rowing. I love seeing Michael Phelps win medals and I love hearing him speak. He's the Rocky Balboa of the pool.

I love seeing Team USA (basketball) playing some defense this morning against Greece. I know there are dopers and cheaters and I know the athletes are sponsored and therefore paid but I still believe there is something pure about olympic athletes. I noticed a fire in the eyes of the basketball team this morning as they realized it was a dollar bill they were playing for but the pride of representing their nation.

No comments: