Monday, December 13, 2004

Gotta Kick at the Darkness till it Bleeds Daylight

Stages: I've noticed that my life goes in stages. Not stages like marriage, kids...etc. But stages of things that God is teaching me. I think that pretty normal and each stage is merely a building block for the next stage He will take me through. The funny thing about the stages is when they come about I know is not the final stage but it's like I'm just a tiny bit more enlightened than I was in the previous stage. I always learn a lot and I never have to look for the next stage but rather just grasp my current stage and the lessons I learn and the next stage ushers itself into my life in due time.

Music: I've really been enjoying U2's new album and some of the songs on it. I know people won't like this comment but some of their songs on spirituality are very worshipful for me. I was driving to work today listening and I remembered a time where I felt guilty that I didn't really like Christian music. I remember people making me feel so guilty that I didn't like "christian" music. Of course my views have changed and I don't feel so guilty anymore...just a little weird.


No comments: