Friday, December 03, 2004

Wearing under

Steriods: Oh big suprise that Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi have both testified to using steriods. The funny thing is from the sounds of it no one is going to come down on Barry Bonds for using. He has broken almost every homerun record....hooray...he's on the juice. So does it count? Not in my mind. The power of the asterick*. www.espn.com

College Basketball: I think that college basketball is my second favorite sport to watch. I used to loathe professional sports, I was enthralled as a kid watching them play on tv, but then as an adult I realized all the showboating and big money and the air was let out of my enthusiasm. But college sports, now that atheltics. Athletes compete for...well the victory. I realize some of the guys hope for big contracts, endorsements and stuff like that but for the short few years they play in college they are untouchable by the greed of America.


No comments: