Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I'm really lovely

Rage: I have noticed that people get upset a lot faster than they used to. I see it all the time, in line at a store, ordering food at a restaurant, it's like the faster you can snap and go off the handle the better service you'll get. I really think that's what has happened. If you go loco on someone then they want to put out your fire so people are more inclined to go loco to get better treatment.

I don't play those games!

I don't have too many people go crazy on me but when they do I just look at them. Not a mean stare but a compassionate look, because I really do feel bad for them. If their life is so bad that they get mad at someone backing out of their spot, delaying their wait in line or getting their order wrong then they must have a pretty horrible life. Normally what they want or seem to want is you to freak out back.

Dicky V: If you watch college basketball then you know who this guy is. He basically gets paid to say cool stuff and come up with new catch phrases and is well known for ending loud phrases in "BABY". I'm so jealous of this guy it's not funny. He just sits there with the play by play guy and comes up with crap to say. I love it. Last night during halftime he talked about cancer patients and how they need our help. It's called the Jimmy V Classic.

Underneath it all.

No comments: