Thursday, January 06, 2005

Movies

Flight of the Phoenix: I label this a good movie. Not incredible plot line or special effects but a good family friendly movie. Which I'm considering more and more important these days. I enjoyed it and would consider this to be on the "to buy" list when it comes out.

Christmas with the Kranks: I used to get ingrowned toenails that were so bad the nail of my big toe would grow out of the side of my toe...this movie reminded me of extracting those ingrown toenails...by myself with only a pair of toenail clippers and some scissors.

Meet the Fockers: The same uncomfortable feeling was there when Gaylord and Pam's dad went at it during any converstaion...that's why this was such a good movie. Gay's parents: His mom a sex therapist of seniors and his dad a stay-at-home dad...hilarious but in appropriate for any teenager I think. I enjoyed the movie but was glad I was watching it with two other married couples and even they cringed at some parts. Overall very funny and even good story line with some inappropriate material for teens and children.

Ocean's Twelve: The heist wasn't as good as Ocean's Eleven and I got frustrated that so many talented theifs were scared of that manhoe but...It was a better movie overall and just enjoyable to watch. I don't think I'd own it but I'd watch it again.

No comments: