Sunday, May 13, 2007



Stripped: by Jud Wilhite. I actually bought this book because it was advertised in one of my "pastor" magazines, either Rev. or Outreach. Now that I've got that confession out of the way I can move on with my life. This book was good. I was a little disappointed becuase for some reason I thought the book was written by a church planter that had planted a church in Las Vegas. I'm not sure why I thought that but it was written by a pastor of the largest church in Vegas. The book was a collection of stories of grace of people that attend his church. Very complelling and enjoyable stories...grace can be like that!

13 of 52

212: I've noticed that Zondervan and Multnomah publish most of their christian living books to be about 212 pages. Rarely is a book more than 220 pages. I wonder what the science of that is?

No comments: