Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just Post It: Well here it is...I'll give commentary tomorrow.
September 13, 2005

Dear Governing Board,

After much prayer and consideration I have discerned the call to resign as the youth pastor of Emmanuel Alliance Church (effective November 23, 2005) to begin a new ministry in church planting.

I would like to thank you for the opportunity to serve the youth and congregation of Emmanuel Alliance Church the past three and a half years. I am confident that I will take the experience I have gained here and continue to advance the kingdom of God. I will always hold a fond place in my heart for Emmanuel Alliance Church and the relationships we have shared.

The students have taught me how to love and how to lead. They have challenged me, encouraged me and made me laugh. We have made memories we cannot forget, I will miss them. I will miss you.

Heather and I ask you for your prayers and support for our family during this time of transition to Suffolk, VA. The next step in our lives is to move to Suffolk and to begin a church plant with the Mid-Atlantic District of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. We take our experience and the knowledge we have gained here with us to Suffolk and once again thank you for the friendship and love we have enjoyed here.

Our prayers will be with you as you engage the future and as we work together for the same purpose of being and making disciples of Christ.

Sincerely,


Rev. Nick

No comments: