Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Baby Shower: Thought I'd start posting a few things that are exciting this Christmas season. One of which is that we are throwing Audrie a baby shower on December 29. I've known Audrie for a long time and I'm really excited about this opporunity. We had a chance to have breakfast with Audrie last week and it was great to talk to her and seeing her extremely pregnant belly.

Christmas Party: This thursday is The Bridge Christmas Party. I'm looking forward to it. I mean...who doesn't like a christmas party?

Musician: After much searching it turns out God had a plan all along. Crazy how that works. Johnny Houston has join The Bridge Launch Team and is going to be our worship leader. He's very talented and willing to be used by God. He has aspirations of being a singer/song writer and is willing to see what God has for him at The Bridge. You can hear some of this tuff on Myspace or at onfireworship.com .

Coffee Mug: Kristy got me perhaps one of the most original and coolest gifts I have ever received. This thing is great. I forgot the website where she said she got it but basically it's a coffee mug a bunch of words on it. The words are all keywords or topic headings from this blog. I'm sure she'll read this soon and post a link in her comment as to where she got it.

600: This is post 600 for me in my industrious blogging career.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Commenting as requested...

http://www.snapshirts.com/

:-)