Thursday, July 19, 2007

I think not: I ran into my friend Nic today. We met because we have the same name, I'm Nicholas David and he's Nicolas David. Our parent's were genius! Our friendship is weird simply because of the nature of how we met, why we met and that we continue to meet. I don't really know a lot about Nic except that he loves Jesus and is drastically confused about life and what this all means, but he's looking for answers so he's interesting to talk with.

It's also weird because I really trust him. I ran into him today, which was weird because last I saw him he was leaving for New York for good. Turns out he's back in VA to pack up somethings and heading to Arkansas to live with his biological father who he's never met. I think he stopped by Starbucks to see if I was here. Our conversation was real and refreshing.

So back to the title of this post. Coincidence...I think not.

Speak of coincidence: As of today I have oficially lost 60lbs. Actually 60.5. This puts me halfway to my goal of 119lbs. I started on April 2 and today is July 19. I've been going at it for about 16 weeks now. That's an average weekly loss of 3.75 lbs a week.

Anybody need some clothes?

No comments: