Wednesday, June 09, 2004

No Rants Today

I was too lazy to come up with a good rant today. I have one brewing about the emergent church but I haven't thought about that enough yet to articulate it well.

I have been doing some studying about Kaballah, a mystic jewish religion. It seems to be the new religion of the hollywood stars. It's quite interesting but basically the same old junk by Satan to take as many to hell with him as he can. Someone gave me a video that is very anti-semetic. The hatred for the Jews is so sickening. What did they ever do that was so bad? What did they do that no other nation has done? Reject God, reject Christ, reject salvation, we've all done it so why hate the jews for it?

My wife and I joke about it, when something is wrong with the world we blame the jews in jest. I guess that's not a good idea we don't really mean it but that's what I feel like the world is doing. War with Iraq, it's the jews. Economy is bad, the jews must have done it. That's just a bunch of crap. To me it's just prejudice that people try to justify.

I guess I came up with a rant, who knew?

No comments: