Saturday, June 12, 2004

Saturday Wrap-up

Shooting Range: I went to the range today to test my accuracy and get a feel for my new gun. For anyone who is afraid of guns or not wanting to get shot let me give you some pointers. The safest place for you to stand if a gun is pointing at you is right in front of it about 30 feet away. There were so many people who were missing the complete target and target pad.

Reagan: I posted a few days ago wondering what made Reagan so great, because great men are to be modeled. Through watching some of his friends speak I came up with a few characteristics of great. 1. Be positive- Reagan was a gun that saw things in a positive light, he was willing try try new things and encourage others 2. He was a man of vision, he saw big picture 3. Admit when you are wrong 4. Have a sense of humor 5. Show people love when they need it most (Challenger 1986)

Detroit Pistons: I'm not an NBA fan at all, in fact I really dislike the NBA not because I dislike basketball but because it's mostly show boating one man team basketball. The pistons are different. They are TEAM. Forget Kobe forget Shaq, the pistons are a team and they act like one. The shooting guard has the most offensive rebounds...that's team. If there were more teams like them I'd watch NBA again, I hope they win it all 4-1.

Huggins: I've always liked this guy and thought he taught good basketball at Cinci. People make mistakes unfortunately in times like this people who work with young adults can't get caught DUI.

No comments: