Tuesday, June 08, 2004

President Reagan

With the passing of this great american president I've had to wonder. I was alive for the whole Reagan administration but to be honest I can't say I remember it much if at all. I realize I have lived with his decisions and have nothing to complain about. But here is what I have been wondering.

I have heard on the news that he was one of the two great American presidents of the 20th century. I do not doubt that Reagan was a great man and a great president but what I have not heard is why. Perhaps if we knew why more people would live like him, thus making a epidemic of being great, that's something we all would benefit from. For the most part America does not value morals, we do not value acting on principle, what we value is self.

Sports Note: I love the way we ripped off the Calgary Flames in Games 6 forcing a game seven that Tampa Ray won. If I were a Canadian I'd be mad as all. Who likes hockey in Florida? Who has even heard of hockey in Florida?

FF: Fantasy Football starts up soon I'm excited. I won't have to watch Nascar anymore.

No comments: