Wednesday, July 26, 2006



Life is hard, wear a helmet



Being Green: We've started recyclying, I subscribe to National Geographic and I'm seriously considering buying a vehicle that will improve my gas mileage by 20 mpg, so while I'm no tree hugging hippie I'm becoming a little more green that I used to be. I figure when it all goes down and global warming melts all the ice caps and I have beach front property and get ravaged by tidal flooding and hurricanes I can pass the blame on to someone else. So really all my new found environmental actions are to avoid fault...interesting.

Seriously though, I wonder how much junk mail I throw away on any given week. It seems like every day I get about 4-8 pieces of junk mail. That's a lot of waste all for stuff I seldom open. Is there something that can be done?

No comments: