Monday, July 17, 2006

Warning: I like mullets, I don't have them so I must not like them that much but I think they are funny as heck. I take pictures of them, I laugh at people that have them. I have mullet spotters all over the world and they update me on sweet mullets they have seen. So far my mullet fan club has been for humor purposes only but I think I have discovered an actual use for mullet spotting?

Ever seen COPS the tv show? Ever notice how most of the criminals on there have mullets? Now don't jump to conclusions but you see where I'm going with this. I've also heard it rumored that Usama Bin Laden has a mullet under his turban. Oh and by the way I noticed that Bin Laden is number 2 on the fbi's most wanted list. http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/fugitives.htm

12%: I heard a stat the other day that said 12% of Americans read books on a regular basis.

It'll be ok: We teach about Jesus and we say "Jesus is going to make everything ok...I'm starting to think he isn't." -Don Miller at Catalyst Unplugged.

No comments: