Wednesday, June 20, 2007

5 Miles: I've been making sure I excercise five miles a day at least 4 days a week- Monday through Thursday. Friday I take off, Saturday I go about 3 and Sunday's I do work around the yard. I either walk or ride my bike. So far it's always a challenge but one I enjoy accomplishing.

Yesterday I was riding my bike and I noticed I had a stiff head wind coming at me on my way away from my house. I was tolerant of it because I knew a head wind one way meant a tail wind going back. Much to my chagrin as I turne to head back to my house the wind seemed to shift and I had another head wind, then I passed my house and went down to the park taking on a head wind the whole way, then on the way back...you guessed it...head wind. I'm not sure how that's possible but it was happening. I could only laugh.


Hairnets: I saw hairnets at Farm Fresh yesterday while picking up a few groceries so Nathan and I had hairnet night last night. They're sweet! In case you're wondering what Nathan is doing...he's taking a picture. Only he's using my headlamp instead of a camera.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: