Thursday, June 14, 2007

Anniversary Heather and I are off to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary today. I'm looking forward to our surprise trip that I have planned for her. Heather is one of the strongest and most disciplined women I know. There is no woman who challenges me in my faith more than her. I think that's rare in a woman. Because of this she really is my confidant and my best friend. I'm able to share things with her that I think most men would feel obligated to protect their wives from.

I don't mean to sound all pastoral. She really is the love of my life as well. So beautiful and funny and enjoyable to be around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

700 Posts: This is number 701. June is my blog's anniversary as wel. 3 years on the 28th of this month. If I'm doing the math right I submit a post every 1.5 days.

and a picture of the boy for good measure
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: