Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Um...: I went to the Christian bookstore today. I have mental problems with these things as I've mentioned here before. I need counseling just so I can go to these on a regular basis.

So I walk in and I'm ignored. No "is there anything I can help you with?" I'd have settle for a blank stare, nothing just total ignoring. After lapping the store a few times I find what I'm looking for...the lyrics to Kum by ya. Then I proceed to checkout and the lady spastically tells me she'll be right with me. I think she was smoking crack or something. She rings up my items and then I hand her my pastor's card. I get the blank stare I was hoping for earlier. Same blank stare wrong timing on it. She then starts working on the computer to get my card to work she gets really frustrated and she muttered something "oh $%^&". I almost lost it. The lady at the Christian bookstore swore, hilarious.

1 comment:

James said...

that's awesome - but i don't know what's funnier - that she swore or your hopeful search for the lyrics to kum-by-yah!