Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fresh: So what's happening this morning? Nathan had a rough night. Fortunately it's his first one in a very long time, unfortunately that doens't seem to make me any less tired this morning. I thought I'd throw down a few thoughts. Mostly about the best weekend I've had in a while and maybe then a few other thoughts.

Wedding: I performed my second wedding ceremony last Saturday. The best part was the relationship Heather and I were able to build with Josh and Sara leading up to their wedding. It made the day very special especially the fact that they are part of our regular lives. I have a heart for strong marriages. I think the family is the strongest instrument of God to change our world.

This picture could be accurately titled "the boys".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Now don't be confused the woman beside me isn't my wife it's our friend Kristy. I knew it was going to make for a funny picture when we took it so viola here it is.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To avoid confusion and show off my pretty wife here is a picture of us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Busch Garden: On a whim a load of us went up to Busch Gardens on Saturday night I think it was the best time I've had in a large group in a long time. Brandon will post the 'Tard Chariot picture here soon I'm sure and I'll link to it.

Church in the Park: Then on Sunday as if we weren't tired enough we had church in the park. I need to get the pictures from the ladies in the church and I'll put up a few. It was a great time!

No comments: