Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hollaback Girl: I'm pretty eclectic in my music listening choices. I honestly like all kinds of music and while I'm not a big fan of the chick bands I do dig on some pretty girly artists; artists such as Jewel, Alanis, No Doubt, Superchick and some others. But I refuse, refuse, refuse to like the song holla back girl. I won't do it. Wanna know why? Anyone caught singing that song sounds like a moron. Don't get me wrong I like Gwen Stefani, I thought she was great in no doubt, but that song is so stupid. So to the 40 year old balding man that was blaring the song in Best Buy's parking lot, you sounded like a moron. Thanks for the warning.

Best Buy: so I wanted to check the price on Adobe Photoshop Elements so I can present and transfer slide shows onto my new ipod. Regular price $99.99, a fair price for possibly the best photo editing program. There was a sign under the box that said as advertised $59.99. I was pleased at the great deal and took the box to the register to check out. The cashier rang it up and it came up $99.99, I kindly asked if there was a rebate and she said no. I asked her about the sign and she informed me it was a different program. I told her I checked the numbers and they matched exactly. She skeptically went back and checked the tag, I was correct and got the $40 off. YES! Any trip to Best Buy is a good trip, one where I save $40 is and great trip.

Clothes: So on above said trip I noticed something, rather I was reminded of something. Girls wear clothes that are too small for them. It's really not even attractive. I don't know if it's the style or if they just gained weight as much as you think people are checking our your backside, and they might be, they're also looking at your jelly roll. Jelly roll, je, je-lly roll!

4 Pedals: I have to give my friend BJ another shout out. He's been on his cross country bike trip for just 3 weeks now and has gone a total of 1000 miles. Check out his story at www.4pedals.com and his journal at www.4pedals.blogspot.com. I can't tell you how proud of him I am!

No comments: