Monday, June 06, 2005

Point: At what point in time does a redneck just say "Screw it" and start running around town in his pick-up with no shirt on? At what point does he just not go to work to drink beer and spray paint his "new" car?

I'm not sure but I'm going to ask the guy that lives down the street cuz he'll know for sure!

Mr. Mom: I'm Mr. Mom this week well really I'm just a dad but assuming a non typical dad role and staying home with the boy while Heather finishes up the school year. It's been good so far and I'm glad I'm capable of taking care of Nathan, I think he likes it!

Tires: Heather's car needs new tires and since I'm stay-at-home-dad this week Nathan and I took a trip to the tire shop. I discovered a new and wonderful thing. If you want quick service take a baby, I'm not sure if this works for women because men assume you can keep the baby from crying but if you're a man the employees think the baby will scream the whole time. So be it. I've never gotten tires and an alignment so fast in my life. Nathan was great but his presence was enough to frighten them to work faster.

No comments: