Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weight: As of today I have lost 26% of my starting weight. That's a total of 87.75lbs for my canandian readers that's 39.89 kilos which sounds a lot less impressive than 87.75 lbs. I started running more seriously two weeks ago and have seen a dramatic increase in the speed in which I'm losing weight. I don't want to jinx myself but because I don't believe in that I'll go ahead and say it. The diet thing is taken care of. By diet I mean food intake. The really bad stuff has very little if any real appeal to me anymore, I don't enjoy overfilling myself anymore, I'm aware of what I'm putting in my body and what it's going to do to me. So with those disciplines in place I know the weight coming off is just a matter of time.

So now I have exercise goals. I want to do a sub 25 minute 5k- I think I'll shoot to do that in March of 08. I want to be able to lift bigger than I ever have before but need to wait till I'm done losing the weight I want to so I can consume more calories.

So I digress. I'll try to get a most recent picture of me up soon.

1 comment:

philliphorner said...

Dude you inspire me... How did you do it...