Friday, March 25, 2005

The Passion: Last night we had a viewing of The Passion of the Christ. It still remains the most powerful movie I have ever seen. What amazes me is the people who have never seen it and their reaction when they watch the movie. It was good for me this easter season to walk the journey, or rather watch the journey that Christ had to endure to save our souls.

Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice;
You became nothing, pour out to death.
Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life,
And I'm in that place once again,And I'm in that place once again.

And once again I look upon the cross where You died,
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside.
Once again I thank You,Once again I pour out my life.

Now You are exalted to the highest place;
King of heavens, where one day I'll bow.
But for now, I marvel at this saving grace,
And I'm full of praise once again,
And I'm full of praise once again.

No comments: