Monday, April 24, 2006

Abnormal: I know this is abnormal but thought some of you might enjoy hearing about it. To date I have only shared this with one other person- my wife. I have a desire, a sick and twisted desire.

Here goes: Today I went to a printing business to ask about some prices and products that they have. I'm interested in getting some "first touch" things done for The Bridge. So I'm sitting down with the owner and I've told him what I wanted and am interested in getting. He is breaking out magazines and getting very excited about his product and excited about the business we're going to generate for him. My desire- without explanation to just get up and leave. The guy was very nice and I'm happy to give him my business so it's not like I want to make him mad I would just love to see his face of shock. I think the desire is to just do something so socially retarded to see what the reaction is.

Now one of my friends is going to do this to me one day and I'm going to get to learn firsthand what the reaction is...until then I can only imagine.

Word of the Week: Exponentially

Punctuation of the Week: -

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am constantly having weird desires to do something socially bizarre. Among them:

-I want to flip my shoes off of my feet in a store.

-I want to let out a loud scream in a very quiet place (i.e. an art gallery)

-I want to go into a store that has wine glasses or something equally breakable and rake them all off on the floor. Not to be destructive, just to watch reactions.

-I want to purposefully go to sleep in a meeting..lay my head back and close my eyes.

What's wrong with us???