Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lunch: I just had a great lunch with a pastor, two to be precise. They are from a local church with an interesting story. They used to be old and southern baptist and frankly they were dying. The pastor returned to the church and in the course of 7 years had turned the church around. They are thriving and just constantly growing. What is amazing is that this pastor initiated contact with me and wanted to have lunch with me all on the week of Easter. He took the time to ask about me and when I left the lunch I felt like I had two new friends not to mention the resource kit he is ordering and mailing to me.

.500: Because of a forfeit my minor league team is now 2-2 or in baseball terms .500. The team that forfeited to us was the team that beat the poo out of us the first game of the season. We ended up scrimmaging which was very good for my team. The guys played well. We had very minimal errors and everyone played smart. Hooray for the A's.

No comments: