Friday, April 14, 2006

Daddy, It's HOT!: I went to my first AAA basebally game yesterday. Norfolk is home of the Norfolk Tides which is a AAA farm team for the New Yorks Mets. It's typically pretty good basebally and they don't charge incredibly much for a ticket. So after a deli lunch Brandon and I headed over to the game. We're both in shorts and gray shirts so we're in pretty good summer attire. The temperature is about 85 degrees and we're sitting in the straight sun with no reprive. All of a sudden Brandon stands up and says "It's too hot, I'm getting something to drink." So he come back with a drink and the game goes on. It's hot but not stifling and there is a nice breeze off the water. Suddenly Brandon says again "it's hot- I'm leaving". So we get up and change seats.

I say all that to say...What a woman!

1 comment:

AllWeatherAgent said...

I am STILL HOT!!!

Know why??

BECAUSE IT WAS HOT!!! The sun was 3 feet away from our faces.....it was not cool...no pun intended.

And...I'm a woman