Sunday, February 10, 2008


And the Place was Shaken by John Franklin. Typically I revolt against books like this. They are against my very being. I should address why first. I hate "how to" guides on things of spiritual discipline. I hate giving advice like that and I hate being given advice like that.

However I know that God is making a movement of prayer happen at The Bridge and frankly I want to be an influential part of this movement. I can feel the winds of revival blowing in our hearts and I know that God is going to use prayer. So I read this book and it's a very good guide of adding creative and important elements to prayer meetings. I know that much of this will look different simply because we're a different sort of church but God is God and we'll pray to him- this book was a great base.

No comments: