Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mourning: In just a few minutes the last down of NFL football will take place. I know it will return but still it causes sadness in my heart. I've got march madness just around the corner and then...
drought.

Run: Today I had the afternoon and I was feeling pretty good so I thought I'd go out and enjoy the spring like weather while it lasted. I checked the weather and saw that the wind was blowing about 30 mph with gusts of up to 42 mph. Those numbers meant nothing to me before my run. After my 5.2 mile run they mean much more. Running into the wind was like running up hill. Running with the wind to my side was like running and getting pushed every coupe of strides (this is no fun while running beside a road). Running with the wind to my back was equally fun sort of like running with a wind sail.

But I enjoyed myself and I enjoyed the challenge- that's what matters.

No comments: