Wednesday, February 06, 2008


Windy: The weather here is about 70 degrees right now and today the high will be a amazing 77. It's an incredible February day. The wind is blowing. I know what that means. The wind means that tomorrow the weather is going to be nothing like it was today. Wind around here means that the weather is changing. If you don't believe me got to weather.com and type in my zip code 23435. See it's going to be 20 degrees cooler tomorrow than it is today. Then go to the 10 day and you'll see that the weather will even out and then on Sunday it's going to be windy again and again the weather is going to change.

The wind means change- at least around here.

There's a wind blowing in the church right now and I know that it means change. Change generally means adversity but adversity means good things. Amazing how that works. I've felt the breeze blowing since the start of this year and I have felt it's effects. Sometimes it's hard to keep moving in the wind but I know it means good things to come. Blow wind blow!

To illustrate my point (we all love pictures don't we?) I attached a picture of wind.

No comments: