Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Baby stuff

We went and registered for some baby stuff today. Overall it was fun and exciting. I loved it and believe it or not my favorite part was picking out clothes for my little boy. So it was a fun day and made it seem like the three and a half months we have to wait before he arrives will last and eternity. I have only one question well a statement really...maybe just a rant.

How in the world do they charge you so much for some of this stuff. Some of it makes sense it seems like they have a corner on the market so they can charge whatever they want. But some of the stuff like a baby towel 2 for $20, what? $10 for a towel, I promise you that my clothes are cheaper than a babies clothes and I am approximately 30 times bigger than any baby known to man.

Good grief. But I'm sure we'll buy it, why? Cuz we're suckers!

No comments: