Saturday, November 20, 2004

Brawl

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139169,00.html

Story is here. Basically a man's game got out of control and turned into a playground brawl. I know I don't know the story and only watched the highlight...well lowlight really of these guys acting like street thugs.

I say this is the line...in the future if a professional athlete gets involved with the fans in any physical way the athlete is out of professional sports...forever. I know there are two sides to every story so the fans need to be punished. Make it rule or law or whatever if the player gets physically involved with an athlete whether it be by throwing something or spitting or anything like that a hefty fine. Add physical threats to that list as well. I'm thinking 5K-20k depending on the persons income. Really set them back for a few years, to be fair offer a payment plan. The money goes to the charity of the player's choice that was being assaulted.

Two reasons for this idea in my mind.
1. I am not allowed to beat up my co workers or even people I know that work at other churches. If we disagree we don't knock each other out.

2. People aren't allowed to stand beside me and yell at me and do physical things to me while I'm working. If they did I'd probably try to beat them up.

That's what the Padre thinks!

No comments: