Saturday, November 20, 2004

No rant today?

Yeah I guess I've got nothing to rant about today. In August I read Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller if you've never read it I really recommend it. You can get it from cbd.com or Amazon. Read more about Donald Miller at www.bluelikejazz.com. I'm always talking about the book "Donald Miller said this..." "Donald Miller feels..." I guess I shouldn't speak for him so much. My wife makes fun of me saying that if Donald Miller started a cult I'd join. I told her I most certainly would, I would try to be his lead disciple.

He's the man! He just came out with a new book in October call Searching for God knows what. Blue like jazz changed my life...I know it sounds cheesy but it really did. Searching for God knows what just helped me take one more step to where God wants me to be.

Two must reads!

No comments: