Sunday, September 03, 2006

Invincible: Heather and I went to a movie last night. It's called a cinema cafe and for those who might not know what that is, it's a movie theater with tables and chairs rather than theater seats and they serve food...and bring it right to you. I assume other places in the country have them but we seem to have a few more than usual around this area.

We were dropping Nathan off at my moms and at my moms house ran into one of our friends that we've met through my mom. She said she had coupons and offered them to us. So...with coupons we enjoyed free admission, a buy one get one free meal and a free large popcorn. We walked away winner and enjoyed night out on mostly coupons.

The movie...one of the best I've seen in a while. In a way it's a classic disney sports movie like Miracle or Remember the Titans but in another way do those feel good sports stories every grow old?

The only problem is that the movie features the Philadelphia Eagles and that's just immoral!

No comments: