Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pardon Me: Pardon my dramatic anger. When I make an appointment with someone at 9:30 then I expect to be seen within 10 minutes of 9:30. I can't tell you how many times we will take Nathan to a Doctor's appointment and we get there 10 minutes early like we're supposed to and then aren't seen until 30 minutes after his appointment time. If Nathan were a layed back easily entertained kid then it might be a little different but he's very active and likes to go. Asking him to wait that long just isn't fair for him.

But it happens to me when I'm by myself. I made an 11 am appointment to have my new car stereo installed. I walk in at 11 an there is no one in the bay. After I wait for 10 minutes to show up I go to the front of the store and they tell me someone should be back there. This is when I want to say "I'm sure they should be back there but they aren't".

But seriously a little bit more respect of appointments would be great.

No comments: