Wednesday, January 03, 2007

24K: October 2005 I was informed that I was required to raise 12K a year of outside financial support. I wrote my newsletters to raise prayer and financial support hoping that we'd reach 12k for for '06. Then God started talking to me. It was pretty clear that God wanted me to strive to raise 24k not just 12k.

The funny thing about these is that when God asks me to do things like these I'm not always promised that he'll deliver but that he'll do amazing things just for acting out in faith.

So I did. Support was very strong all year up until September when things just started to slow down. I was fairly certain we would get close to our goal but not quite reach it. When December came we were at about $21,500 and I was fairly certain we weren't going to make it but I was amazed at how much God had brought in so far.

Today I got the final report for 2006- $24.361!

Simply amazing!

Baby Rylee: Much to everyone's surprise Audrie gave birth this morning. Rylee weighs in at 5lbs 5oz and is doing well. Congrats to Audrie and Jeremy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: