Friday, January 05, 2007

It's Time: Sunday is our first service. I'm excited! I keep thinking about the passage in Joshua when the Israelites are finally going to get to reach the promised land. They are crossing the Jordan and God tells Joshua to tell the people "consecrate yourselves for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you"! Amen to that!

One of the parts I'm looking forward to the most is to deliver the message I've prepared. I've made preparation a daily discipline and have been spending my first two hours of every work day studying the word and preparing messages for The Bridge. My prayer is that God reveals to me things that people need to hear.

I pray that lives are changed as a result of the Bridge. I hope I don't even begin to know what that statement means.

No comments: