Friday, July 29, 2005

"Last night an angel of the God whose I am and whom I serve stood beside me and said..." -Paul the Apostle


the GOD whose i am and whom i serve

the cry of my heart



Sacred Way: I'm wrapping up the Sacred Way, I'd say it's worth a read but as stated below it's not a book I gleaned tons of stuff from. What I did clean was the value of spiritual practices. The fact that posturing self in a position to hear from God and creating a place daily where God is invited to mold me is so essential.

Ministry Nuts and Bolts: I received this book yesterday from my mentor, Phil Hagar. He acclaims this book as one of the best ministry books. I try not to read more than one book at a time but last night I cheated my rule and read the intro to this book. I can tell it's going to be blog worthy so I'll post the link when I start writing about it.

No comments: