Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Freebie: I seem to remember the internet costing money at Starbucks. It's a t-mobile hotspot so it's a paid subscription but right now I'm on it for FREE. Weird but I'll take it.

Funny: Zechariah 5:7-8 Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! He said, "this is wickedness," and he pushed her back in the basket...
I got a good laugh out of that this morning.

Sunday: This Sunday is an important one for me personally. I am preaching at the church I grew up in, The Alliance Church of Portsmouth, VA. I remember back to when I was a kid looking up at the preacher in the pulpit and just wondering if I would ever get a chance to do that as a grown man. Sunday after Sunday God used the sermon time to help me realize my call to bring the scriptures to his people. Needless to say I'm looking forward to it. I'm a bit nervous because I'll be preaching at both the sunday morning and sunday night service, a first for me.

No comments: