Friday, March 31, 2006

Praise


Praise
Originally uploaded by drnickcerda.
I probably wouldn't believe this so I won't be upset if you don't. In church it's hilarious that Nathan will raise his hands during the worship songs. Since Nathan was born I pray that he will understand God's love even now and will worship God with all of his heart and understand God at a young age. So I thought it ironic but figured he just loved to mimic people. This morning I put on a worship cd while I cleaned the kitched and Nathan finished up his breakfast in his high chair. Right when the lyrics said 'we stand and lift up our hands' Nathan raise his hand and kept it up. I thought it coinincidence but he kept doing it at different parts. He doesn't do this with other music...Frankly I think it's amazing.

No comments: