Friday, June 23, 2006

Blog Rules: I saw some where that there are rules for blogging like you shoudl categorize your blogs so they are easily organized and that you should only blog about the same topics. well like with other things in life I have broken the rules. I'm not really sure what this blog about or who it's even for. I do know that people read it if not many and I hope that it's at least enjoyable if not challenging. I suppose untimately I'd keep it even if no one read it. On a statistical note I've been keeping this blog for two years now and am approaching my 500th post.

Launch Team Meeting: Our first launch team meeting is this Sunday, June 25. On Wednesday at Starbucks after our book discussion coversation turned to the future, our goals and purpose and it was not only encouraging but exciting. So I'm hoping Sunday is the same way and I'm praying God really gives us clean directions for the future of The Bridge Church.

No comments: