Tuesday, June 20, 2006

From Psalm 22
Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even when I was still nursing. From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God. Do not be far from me for trouble is near and there is no one to help. (New Cerda Version)

From Psalm 24
The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his sould to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God his savior. Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, O God of Jacob. (NIV)


¿Who may ascend the hill of the Lord?
¿Who may stand in his holy place?

No comments: