Monday, June 05, 2006

First of all: Hockey is still going on? I had no idea!

Wall: Our tournament is double elimination and we've already lost once so if we lose again we're out for the season. Tonight we played the Yankees and I'll spare the suspense- we won. Funny moment worth mentioning. Noah has been scared of the ball all year and I can't get him to pay attention on the bases, in other words it's pretty tough for me to play him in the infield. The problem is he's a smart kid and he knows that the infield is where the good kids play. Lately he's been doing well and is a lot less afraid of the ball. Still not ready for infield but doing much better. Well tonight was Noah's night because me in my moment of insanity and empathy I put him in at second base. Noah calls out to his mom "hey mom I'm playing second." "oh you're batting second?" "No I'm playing second base" Noah's mom says "Dear God..." and crosses herself as she speaks.

No comments: