Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Roll it back baby: Last night at Harbor Park was "roll back the clock night". Which means that hot dogs, drinks and popcorn were 25 cents each. It's a heck of a deal. We paid $8.50 for our tickets to watch the baseball game and then only a few bucks to eat like hot dog kings.

PDL: Tonight we are starting a book study at Starbucks from 8-9pm. The book is Purpose Driven Life and while I know it's dated I also know there are plenty of people wanting to read it that never go to it in the first place. I really have no idea what to expect and I was merely doing this out of obedience to what God was telling me to do. So I'm excited about tonight I know it will be good and just trusting him to bring out the right people.

Wedding: I will be officiating my first wedding. I woke up Sunday night at about 2 am and remembered I didn't have a suit to wear. So on monday I rushed around to a few suit places found someone with one I liked and made sure I could get it in time for not only the wedding but in time to leave for the wedding. The couple is one that I've known for about 4 and a half years now and I don't think I could ask for a better couple for my first wedding. They are very much in love and have been very wise in their relationship.

The comes up right as Heather and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary. In many ways I can't believe it's been 5 years and then in others it feels every bit of 5 years (that's a good thing).

No comments: