Thursday, February 17, 2005

Appropriate Language

Swearing: I was watching the Westminster dog show the other night and the winning dog and her handler were in the winners circle and the judge was standing with them. The interviewer asked the judge, "out of all these spectatular dog why did this one stand out as the winner" The judge said "There was just something spectatular about his bitch"

Even though I'm 25 and my wife is 26 we just cracked up laughing. Not because we're potty mouths you just don't hear that word too often.

Dogs: When I was shopping for my dog about 4 years ago I noticed that's just what dog breeders call the females and the males are called sires or studs. It's not bad, it's not foul language, it's just what the word bitch means.

I hold myself in contempt!

No comments: