Saturday, February 05, 2005

Car woes

So the heat in the big green beast (96 Ford Explorer) hasn't been working on those really cold days. It's not all that bad really except you can't feel your fingers, talk on the phone, or breathe deeply...ok it's horrible. So today I bit the bullet and tried to figure out what it was. I suspected the thermostat so I bought one ($4) and installed it. It didn't take very long because I have done it before. As I was finishing up I looked over to my wife's car and noticed she had a flat tire. What the crap? I was so irritated. Not that Heather did anything to do it these things happen but the timing was just pretty bad.

I got it done, washed the dog, vacuumed the house, and layed on the couch. Perfect lineup for a saturday and it's still only 5:30.


No comments: