Thursday, February 03, 2005

Some people call me space cowboy

Some call me gangsta of love, but most just call me Padre.

Biblical Virtues: I've been praying through this book mark I got for my unborn baby Nathan. 31 Biblical Virtues to pray for your kids by Bob Hostetler.

Buck Wild: I live in a city that has expanded by about 100k people in the past 14 years. The problem with that is the roads and traffic patterns have not been able to keep up and what's even worse is the people that lived here when it was a tiny farming community still live here and get spooked by all the traffic. I used to think they were the worst of traffic problems. I have since change my opinion.

I've noticed the past few days how confident people are in their cars. For little or no reason at all they will start yelling at you from their drivers seat, or one time it was the passenger seat. Do something they don't approve and you almost guaranteed to see their faces turn red and their mouths open with profanity. I think it's kind of funny but mostly sad. If their life is so fragile that driving makes them rage then they must have a pretty rough life. What's unusual is that I'm not a small man. I have never been sworn at in public to my face because frankly people are afraid and if not afraid have a healthy respect for my substantial girth. Basically people don't give me lip...put them in a nice safe confined car and they'll jump on you like stink on a buffalo fart.

Juggling: ESPN 2 has had on the World Juggling Federation Championships. Who know there was a such thing?

No comments: