Friday, February 25, 2005

Today

I confessed to my friend Steve this morning that I was having a hard time not getting stressed out. I also told him that I was putting emotions about one item into the arena of another and that was not fair. I have been stressed lately and having a hard time trusting God. I say I trust him, I know he is trust worthy but my actions have not been matching my words.

This morning I spent a brief time in the word and just left feeling like I had fulfilled an obligation not connected with JEHOVAH. So I went to a book I have and the devotion was on trusting God with all things and being content in trusting him. As I read those very words the cd player says “I will give you all my worship”.

I had to say God I will give you all…as worship.

He’s worth it, He’s trust worthy!

Actions, Start acting right!

No comments: